PVC Gabions Coated Galvanized Gabion 80X100mm Mesh Size Wire Mesh Gabion Basket
PVC Coated Gabion
PVC coated galvanized gabion is the gabion which are woven by the hexagonal mesh, the diameter thickness depends on the mesh size, the diameter is between 2.0mm to 4.0mm if the material is zinc coated, while the diameter will be 3.0mm to 4.5mm if the material is PVC-coated wire, the selvage wire diameter usually is one gauge thicker than the body wire diameter.
1. Low Cost. Can be built almost anywhere with unskilled labor and often without using heavy equipment.
2. Environment Friendly. Has less impact on the environment than concrete and other construction materials.
3. Aesthetically Pleasing. Has a natural appearance and get further enhanced when combined with plants & vegetation growth.
4. Durable. It ensures maximum strength and PVC coated wire offers double protection against corrosion.
5. Adaptable. It is designed for flowing water in high velocity. Space among rocks helps to provide positive drainage.
6. Strong. The solid material ensures that the units act as a strong monolithic structure.
7. Flexible. Gabions can fit tight space and accommodate significant soil settlement. In freezing winter or thaw conditions, it has minimal impact to the structure.
8. Low Maintenance. Gabions are virtually free in maintenance if erected and installed properly.
9. Permeable. Resistant to hydrostatic pressure if built in marine environment.